We wanted to give wildland firefighters and smokejumpers the toughest, safest boot that human hands could build. To make it happen, we used Vibram® Fire Logger outsoles, special Nomex® stitching, and fire-retardant leather. And here’s the best part: we built all these features into a boot that’s remarkably comfortable to wear.
- Made in the USA
- Fire, puncture, and water-resistant 8 oz leather is the most rugged, toughest leather we've ever put on a boot
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Nomex® fire resistant triple stitching for superior endurance
- Reinforced fire resistant Vibram® rubber toe and heel keeps the fit of your boot in extreme conditions while increasing durability and protection
- Vibram® 360 degree Fire Logger outsole compound designed for fire and abrasion resistance and provide substantial edging and superior traction
- Steel shank
- 10" height for ultimate support and stability
- 100 oz
- NFPA 1977; 2005 edition certified
Danner Flashpoint II Mens/Womens Wildland Boots 10"
- Brand: Danner
- Product Code: 18102
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $299.99